To live with resilience and regeneration, abundance and continuity
“Go forth on your journey, for the benefit of the many, for the joy of the many, out of compassion for the welfare, the benefit and joy of all being.” – Boudha
Eco: from the Greek oikos (The House, the habitat) and lógos (relation, speech, reason)
Ecology is the relation, the discourse or philosophy of the house, the habitat.
The wisdom of the house of the place where we live.
It is the science of the relations of organisms with the surrounding world and in a broad sense, the science of the conditions of existence. Ecology focuses on the study and understanding of living things in their environment, their interactions and the elements that ensure their lives, diversity and abundance in the ecosystem.
With the understanding of the ecosystems in which we live, relationships between organisms and their connections, it becomes clear that the wisdom of living in harmony with the Earth is essential to the happiness of all beings.
This understanding tells us how to set up systems, places, groups and communities based on real human needs, working for a healthy, nourishing and regenerating world. Systems that provide an abundance of food, housing, energy and healthy relationships for all and in service to life.
Ecology opens the door to lifestyles free of consumption-based concepts and based on what human beings can create of beautiful and alive and what nature can offer when we live taking care of the Earth and in synergy with it.
Alma Tierra Process for Self Realization, Awakening of Consciousness and Ecology:
- Ceremonies and rites of passage such as the Temazcales and Quests of Vision
- Teachings based on timeless wisdom such as Buddhism, Hinduism and Indigenous spirituality.
- Self-inquiry and guidance.
- Games, art, music, songs, dances and natural movements.
- Authentic Creative Communication.
- Group process and collective consciousness.
- Connection with and knowledge of nature.
- Food forests.
- Regeneration of the ecosystem.
- Natural and sustainable home and construction.
- Celebrations of the cycles of life.