- LITHA -
THE JOY OF OUR UNIVERSE
Come celebrate the summer solstice with us.
Blooming gardens are in their growing phase, with their flowers of all colors which call the birds and insects to be nourish by nature’s blossoming. The sun is at its zenith …It inspires us with its warmth and its light benefit all life. It’s the longest day of the year! The energy of the sun that brings joy, love, well-being and also the desire to be outdoors to share with our loved ones. To take the time for a refreshing swim, a walk in the forest, to share around a fire and to celebrate together the birthing of life.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to share this moment with us, in which we offer our gratitude for the changes and transformations that come, insideout, with the passing of each season. A moment to honor this time of the year and to go back to our intentions so that they can fully bloom too.
Solstice is an invitation to live together “The Joy of Our Universe”. To share the pleasure and all the happiness offered by this existence when we gather to dance, sing and play.
Come celebrate with us, letting the different forms of expression manifest themselves, through the gifts of our human experience, to light our inner fire and begin this new season full of life!
In the program:
– Games, music and time in nature
– Dance workshop with live music
– Acro-yoga class
– Big bonfire for Litha’s celebration. Live music: didgeridoo, djembe, guitar, voice and opening the space for dancing to the beat of the drums.
– Sharing Circle and Story Telling
– Walk in the forest and swimming
– Collective Potlucks for Meals!
* Camping on site
~ EVENT DETAILS: Important to read ~
Arrivals starting on Friday from 12h pm on.
Opening Circle for Litha: at 8h pm
Closing of the Circle: Sunday at 4h pm
What to bring:
- A small object that’s important for you, connected with joy, for the altar of the celebration
- A bowl, a cup, your utensils!
- Your food for the weekend and to share during the potluck meals!
- Drum, djembe, flute, guitar, and other musical instruments if you wish.
- Songs and stories for the celebration of Litha.
- Tent, warm blankets, mattress, sleeping bag and pillow.
- Warm clothes and clothes for rain.
~ IN THE SPIRIT OF CELEBRATION ~
In the spirit of this celebration, we ask you to come without any alcohol and/or drugs. Also, we ask you to leave any electronic device (except for medical exception) in your car to allow us all to connect together, with nature and spirit in a deeper way and to really appreciate the present moment.
To Participate of Alma Tierra’s Celebrations
Write us a message with your name, the celebration you want to attend to and the name of the people that will be coming with you. Make sure you have read the information about the celebration you are attending to! And, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Looking forward to celebrate with you 🙂