- EQUINOX -
The Time of the Harvest
Summer is behind us and the harvest is almost done. The light of the sun as well as the water that comes from the mountains and the one that comes from the sky have nourished the fertile soil so that we could be nourished and we could live. This is given to us. Their energies are present, for us and for all life. Autumns’s equinox is the time of year when the day is equal to the night, that moment where everything is in balance.
We will celebrate this time of the year and the change of seasons, by offering our gratitude for what we have; life, the food, the water, the forests, the land and all those beings who help us participate in the balancing of life.
The autumnal equinox offers us this time to gather in nature and to share about the summer that just passed; the beauty we’ve lived there and also the challenges. To harvest what we have sown and celebrate the successes; A moment to look at where we are today, the days to come and what we want to live. A space to breathe fresh air, play music, sing and tell stories around the fire – under the stars.
In the program:
– Games, music, sharing, connecting and time in nature
– Great bonfire for the Equinox – singing and dancing to the beat of the drums.
– Sharing Circle on what we harvest this equinox
– Shared Potluck’s Meals
* Camping on site
~ EVENT DETAILS: Important to read ~
Arrivals starting on Friday from 12h pm on.
Opening Circle for the Equinox: Friday at 8h pm.
Closing of the Circle: Sunday at 4h pm.
What to bring:
- A small object that’s important for you, in relation to the Equinox
- A bowl, a cup, your utensils!
- Your food for the weekend and to share during the potluck meals!
- Drum, djembe, flute, guitar, and other musical instruments if you wish.
- Songs and stories for the celebration of Mabon.
- Tent, warm blankets, mattress, sleeping bag and pillow.
- Warm clothes and clothes for rain.
~ IN THE SPIRIT OF CELEBRATION ~
In the spirit of this celebration, we ask you to come without any alcohol and/or drugs. Also, we ask you to leave any electronic device (except for medical exception) in your car to allow us all to connect together, with nature and spirit in a deeper way and to really appreciate the present moment.
To Participate of Alma Tierra’s Celebrations
Write us a message with your name, the celebration you want to attend to and the name of the people that will be coming with you. Make sure you have read the information about the celebration you are attending to! And, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Looking forward to celebrate with you 🙂