To live resilience, regeneration, abundance and continuity
«Go forth on your journey, for the benefit of the many, for the joy of the many, out of compassion for the welfare, the benefit and joy of all being.»
Eco: from the Greek oikos (The House, the habitat) and lógos (relation, reason, speech)
Ecology is the relationship, the discourse or the philosophy of the house, the habitat.
The wisdom of the house of the place where we live.
It is the science of the relations of organisms with the surrounding world and in a broad sense, the science of the conditions of existence. Ecology focuses on the study and understanding of living things in their environment, their interactions and the elements that ensure their lives, diversity and abundance in the ecosystem.
With the understanding of the ecosystems in which we live, the relationships between organisms and their connections, it becomes clear that the wisdom of living in harmony with the Earth is essential to the happiness of all beings.
This understanding tells us how to set up systems, places, groups and communities based on real human needs, working for a healthy, nourishing and regenerating world. Systems that provide an abundance of food, shelter, energy, and happy relationships for all and in the service of life.
Ecology opens the door to lifestyles free of endless consumption culture and based on what human beings can create of beautiful and alive and what nature can offer when we take care of the Earth and live in synergy with it.
Processus Alma Tierra pour la Réalisation de Soi, l’Éveil de la Conscience et l’Écologie:
- Cérémonies et rites de passages tels que les Temazcales et Quêtes de Vision
- Enseignements basés sur les sagesses intemporel telle que le Bouddhiste, l’Indouisme et les spiritualités Indigènes.
- Jeux, art, musique, chants, danses et mouvements naturels.
- Communication Authentique Créative.
- Processus de groupes et conscience collective.
- Connexion avec et connaissance de la nature.
- Forêts nourricières.
- Régénération de l’écosystème.
- Habitation et construction naturel et durable.
- Rassemblements et célébrations des cycles de la vie.